Secured Signing a Cloud-Based Digital Signature Platform Brings New Cost-Saving Benefits for Businesses
Tuesday, 28 August 2018
With the release of its new feature-set, Secured Signing is seeking to reimagine the way businesses manage documents - a move set to make the use of traditional signatures obsolete.
Governments and major enterprises across the world are moving to adopt digital signature as a standard. Secured Signing brings these benefits to businesses in an affordable and easy to use package.
Secured Signing is on a mission to help businesses reduce the cost involved in processing handwritten signatures. The cloud-based platform lets users fill in and sign documents from any device, and the use of cryptography offers a reliable means of verification.
Secured Signing firm today unveiled a new set of new features to support businesses to change their approach workflow management.
Gal Thompson, Regional Manager at Secured Signing, shared the latest updates to the platform. “Secured Signing enables its users to use any device to capture their graphical signature, fill-in, sign, seal and verify documents anywhere, anytime. We’re excited to expand our offering with the release of new features that allow you to take any paper process and replicate this in a digital way. Meaning the system can be configured to your specific needs – all with our out of the box solution.”
Here’s how the latest updates make it easier to do Business:
Form Filler is a template creation that allows users to create a form of any type. The updates allow users to:
- Share templates with other users in your account for more efficient collaboration.
- Send a package of templates – so your invitee gets one invitation to sign, drastically reducing the time it takes to sign several document pages.
- Broadcasting signature gives you the power to send a template to list of invitees in one click – saving you time.
- Edit templates allows you to replace document template with new document and keep all forms fields – meaning you won’t need to create a new template when you need to make changes to the document.
- Copy fields lets you duplicate fields on same document, enter value in the first field and it will auto populate in all copy fields. Speeding up the signing process for your invitees.
- Build your own field labels and save them to a personalized dropdown menu.
Have the freedom to choose if you want to save your graphical signature in Secured Signing system. Simply choose between “Sign” or “Save & Sign”. You can delete your signature image at any time by logging into Secured Signing.
A new way to capture your signature, extend desktop signature capture to your mobile device. Simply send a SMS to your phone or enter a link directly in your mobile, draw your signature on the mobile screen and the signature image will appear on your desktop, allowing to sign documents anywhere, from any device.
You can now create users’ groups and users’ subgroups within an account. For example, HR Departments with subgroups for payroll and recruitment.
About Secured Signing:
Secured Signing provides a one stop digital signature service that delivers a full range of form completion and eSigning capabilities. Using advanced personalised X509 PKI Digital Signature technology it is more secure than a plain electronic signature.
Secured Signing enables its users to use any device to capture their graphical signature, fill-in, sign, seal and verify documents anywhere, anytime. The solution streamlines business processes, cuts back on expenses, expedites delivery cycles, improves staff efficiency and enhances customer service in a green environment.
To learn more about Secured Signing, visit www.securedsigning.com
Secured Signing Ltd