Companies use Microsoft outlook to organizes emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and to-do lists, all in one place. Now you can add also Sign your documents and invite others to sign directly from Microsoft Outlook with Secured Signing’s integration.
With Secured Signing for Outlook, you can:
- Speed up time to agreement by sending signing requests directly from Outlook
- Add as many signature boxes and position where signature is required
- Include additional form fields to capture any other information quickly
- Invitees can sign on the go anytime and, on any device
- Get rid of manual process using a complete digital process. You won’t need to print to capture a signature again.
Once the document is complete, a copy of the signed documents will be emailed to you. Secured Signing digital signatures meet digital signature legal standards meaning they are legally binding.
Secured Signing streamlines business processes, cuts back on expenses, expedites delivery cycles, improves staff efficiency and enhances customer service in a green environment.
To install Secured Signing for Outlook, please visit.